Trade Plate Driver
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are now looking to recruit 3 x Trade Plate Drivers for our busy auction centre in Wakefield.
Principle Responsibilities include:
- Undertake the collection and delivery of vehicles to and from Auction.
- Ensure that levels of customer service within the function are exceptional at all times.
- Maintain exceptional levels of health, safety & security
- Collect & deliver vehicles as directed.
- Ensure road worthiness of vehicles, reporting any defects in a timely fashion.
- Report all damage to vehicles or property in-line with Company procedures.
- Carry out vehicle damage appraisals to a high level of accuracy at all times.
- Process all relevant administration to a high standard, whether paper based or electronic.
- Dispatch documentation to the Administrative function as required.
- Carry out delegated duties as required.
- Full UK driving licence, with no more than 6 points
- Confident in driving all manner of vehicles including: Cars, Light & Medium Goods Vehicles; Manual & Automatics
- Experience of working to deadlines with quality output
- Attention to detail
We offer a fantastic range of benefits that reflect the value we place on our employees and help make Aston Barclay Group a great place to work. These include:
- 25 days leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- The ability to purchase up to an additional 5 days leave per annum
- Enhanced sick/maternity/paternity/adoption policies
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Onsite gym and canteen
- Early finish on your birthday
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
£10.42 per hour