What is Assured provided by The AA?
Assured provided by the AA is a mechanical Inspection undertaken by qualified impartial AA mechanics across our six remarketing centres in the UK. The report is designed to give our buyers peace of mind when bidding online or in our auction halls. Vehicles sold under the Assured by AA banner come with assurance that the areas covered are as described on the Assured by The AA Report.
What's covered and how much will it cost?
An additional charge is due for each vehicle covered by AA Assured. The additional charge is added to the sale price of the vehicle.
|Levels of Cover||Criteria||What's included||Price+VAT|
|Assured provided by The AA Lite||Vehicles older than 12 years, or with more than 120,000 miles.||Information-only report. Example report||£7.50|
|Assured provided by The AA||Cars and LCVs less than 12 years, or fewer than 120,000 miles.||Inspection certificate with buyer guarantee. Example report||£35|
|Assured provided by The AA EV / Hybrid||Electric, self-charging or plug-in hybrid cars and LCVs with less than 12 years, or fewer than 120,000 miles.||Inspection certificate with buyer guarantee. Example report||£40|
How do I make a claim?
- Call 01844 299285 to speak directly to a member of the WMS team, available 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday, and 09:00-13:00 Saturday, excluding bank holidays
- All claims must be made within 48 hours or two working days of the vehicle leaving Aston Barclay’s premises, and before the vehicle has been driven more than 250 miles since the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer.
- Assured by AA Lite is an information-only report, and does not carry a buyer guarantee.
- Aston Barclay's full terms and conditions are available here.
- Assured Provided by The AA Terms & Conditions can be found here.
For queries regarding the previous Aston Barclay Assured product please contact the purchasing site directly. Click to view the Aston Barclay Terms & Conditions