Sales Executive - Vehicle Purchaser
Location: Wakefield - The Car Buying Group
Voted the fastest growing Tech company in the North of England 2017 and number 20 in The Sunday Times top 20 tech track 100 list 2018, The Car Buying Group, work with enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals. Our aim is to be one of the leading online car buying services, offering an industry leading proposition, delivering the fairest, simplest and one of the fastest ways to sell a car on line. Our passion is cars and customer experience.
We are looking for several enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals to join our team as Vehicle Purchasers. The roles will be based at The Car Buying Group office in Normanton, Wakefield.
What’s the job?
We are looking for TELESALES EXECUTIVES to turn our leads into purchases. Making outbound calls to members of the public who are looking to sell their vehicle. You will build relationships and negotiate the purchase of their vehicle by selling the benefits of The Car Buying Group and showing them our unique and best in class customer experience.
You will have an exceptional telephone manner, be comfortable negotiating deals by using an overarching Sales Skill. You must be self-driven and motivated and enjoy working in a highly targeted and fast paced environment.
It is desired that you have a successful sales background, although you will be given full training and support on how the purchase process works and how to become a first rate vehicle purchaser through our training academy.
What’s in it for you?
In return for the above, we offer a starting salary of £24,000 with OTE £30k + (uncapped commission), PLUS a signing bonus paid at 3 months.
- An incredibly generous Monthly Commission structure which incentivises high performance and high value.
- 33 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Working hours are 40 per week, 5 out of 6 days - Monday to Saturday.
We also offer full training, development and support. We have a strong growth plan with lots of opportunities for people to develop in the future.
Essentials for the Job:
- Experience in highly targeted sales organisation
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft programmes and IT literacy
- The confidence to speak to customers over the telephone
Other benefits include:
- Ability to purchase upto a additional 5 days leave per annum
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy (taxable benefit)
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets (taxable benefit)
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover: 2 x salary
- Pension (auto enrolment)
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Onsite Gym & Canteen