Sales Executive - Vehicle Purchaser
Location: Wakefield - The Car Buying Group
Voted the fastest growing Tech company in the North of England 2017 and number 20 in The Sunday Times top 20 tech track 100 list 2018, The Car Buying Group, work with enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals. Our aim is to be one of the leading online car buying services, offering an industry leading proposition, delivering the fairest, simplest and one of the fastest ways to sell a car on line. Our passion is cars and customer experience.
We are looking for motivated and driven individuals, who thrive from working in a fast-paced sales environment to join us as Vehicle Purchasers. The roles are based at our head office in Normanton (hybrid positions available).
What’s the job?
Working as part of our Vehicle Purchasing team, using our inhouse specialist CRM system, connected to a dialler, turning our leads into successful purchases. Making outbound calls to members of the public who are looking to sell their vehicle, you will build relationships and negotiate the purchase of their vehicle. Delivering exceptional customer service, selling our features and benefits, is what sets The Car Buying Group apart.
To be successful in this role, you will have a confident telephone manner being the first point of contact for our customers, be comfortable negotiating with customers, objection handling and successfully closing deals.
You must be self-driven, motivated and enjoy working in a highly targeted environment. You will have prior sales experience, either face to face or in a telesales role, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets. Experience working within the automotive industry is advantageous but not essential.
If successful, you will be invited to attend our induction programme where you will learn how to use our systems and understand our sales process, adding in your personality to become a successful Vehicle Purchaser.
What’s in it for you?
In return for the above, we offer a starting salary of £22,800 with OTE £40-46k + (uncapped commission), PLUS a signing bonus paid at 3 months.
- An incredibly generous Monthly Commission structure which incentivises high performance and high value.
- 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Working hours are 40 per week, 5 out of 6 days across Monday to Saturday.
- Chance to earn £10,000 performance related bonus.
- Monthly incentives/prizes of upto £1000 in value.
We also offer full training, development and support. We have a strong growth plan with lots of opportunities for people to develop in the future.
Essentials for the Job:
- Experience in highly targeted sales organisation
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft programmes and IT literacy
- The confidence to speak to customers over the telephone
Other benefits include:
- Ability to purchase upto a additional 5 days leave per annum
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy (taxable benefit)
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets (taxable benefit)
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover: 2 x salary
- Pension (auto enrolment)
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Onsite Gym & Canteen