Customer Service Advisor
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our busy team based at Wakefield.
- Provide exceptional service to all our customers and clients.
- Maintain the existing buyer base.
- Carry out administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Be the first point of contact, actioning inbound and outbound customer calls, as necessary.
- Respond to queries via email, live chat and over the telephone, providing exceptional customer service every time.
- Support the onboarding process of new customers and maintain accounts.
- Deal with customer complaints, seeing through to resolution and escalating where necessary.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure SLA and KPI’s are being met.
- Obtain feedback from customers and share with the wider team, to enable learning and improvements.
- Monitor and respond to emails from different shared inboxes in a timely manner.
- Deal with customer queries, working as a conduit between site personnel, sales and customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Build strong relationships with a portfolio of buyers, being fully accountable for driving customer excellence with an aim to increase purchase activity.
- Be involved in call campaigns, contacting customers to attend special sales programmes and sales with low buyer attendance with support from the wider sales, site personnel and marketing function.
- Review and action internal stakeholder feedback regarding buyer attendance/performance.
- Engage with customers who have not attended sales, encouraging them to attend and to gain an understanding of why they haven’t been attending.
- Maintain strong relationships with buyers mitigating risk and maximising opportunity.
- Keep all systems up to date with customer contact details.
- Open new buyer accounts.
- Close accounts & remove access where required & in a timely manner.
- Process tiering structures and communicate with customers verbally and in writing.
- Update GDPR preferences within AMS.
- Experience working in a customer service environment.
- Ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Organisation and time management skills
- Able to work at pace.
- High level IT literacy in all core Microsoft programmes and database management.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday