Helping dealers source, fund, and stock more used cars and light commercial vehicles
The Aston Barclay Stock Funding plan in partnership with V12 Vehicle Finance enables dealers to source and fund stock across all of our physical and online auctions helping you to sell more cars and vans more often.
The plan offers a single-vehicle funded value ceiling of £65,000, with a minimum funded value of £1,500. It also offers up to 120 days financing.
Our strategic partnership also offers dealers access to V12’s range of retail financing options for prime and near-prime customers, helping consumers finance their vehicle and manage its in-life costs.
How does Aston Barclay Stock Funding work?
- Add vehicles to your plan by simply clicking your buyer's App funding option or via the cash desk, quoting your Aston Barclay account number
- Payments are accepted directly by V12 Vehicle Finance enabling you to get your vehicles from auction to forecourt much faster
- Eligible vehicles include used cars and vans up to 3.6 tonnes GVW with funding for up to 120 days.
- V12 Vehicle Finance will fund 100% of the vehicle’s hammer price, including the usual auction and delivery fees
- For added convenience Aston Barclay Enhanced, smart repair and refurbishment service costs can be added to the loan up to 10% of the vehicle hammer price, capped at £1,000.
- Manage your account online and make payments simply via Direct Debit with complete transparency on what you are paying for and when