We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for an Auction Assistant to join our team at our Westbury site. This is a full time role.
- Provide exceptional service to all our customers and clients.
- Be responsible for the end to end buyer registration process.
- Be responsible for customer enquiries.
- Carry out administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Register buyers
- Serve at the counter
- Answer the phone
- Field all enquiries from customers & vendors
- Prepare documentation to support Sale Day activities including creation of catalogues.
- Prepare the rostrum for Sale Day
- Produce the Sales Catalogue
- Reconcile the payment drawer daily
- Manage provisional bids as required
- Process payments from buyers
- Manage DVLA & legal requests for information
- Oversee that all invoices are prepared & sent to buyers, including delivery, with support from Auction Assistant
- Liaise with Accounts Assistant within branch to ensure debt is controlled.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate computer & Microsoft office knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisation & prioritisation skills
We offer a fantastic range of benefits that reflect the value we place on our employees and help make Aston Barclay Group a great place to work. These include:
- 28 days leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- The ability to purchase upto an additional 5 days leave per annum
- Enhanced sick/maternity/paternity/adoption policies
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover 2 x salary
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Early finish on your birthday
£11.12 per hour