We appraise and prepare vehicles using industry leading techniques and grading to bring peace of mind to buyers of Aston Barclay LIVE and Bid & Buy Now, as well as for the benefit of our sellers.
Inspection & Appraisal
Our vehicle appraisals offer an independent inspection for our buyers and sellers. Our reports are used by leading fleet & leasing companies to re-charge their clients for any damage to vehicles as well as being used as the 'eyes of the LIVE buyer'.
Our inspections deliver:
- A range of appraisal criteria including AB Fleet, NAMA, BVRLA Fair Wear & Tear, Express Dealer and can accommodate any other bespoke matrix on request to suit the needs of individual sellers
- Automated vehicle grading based on pre-set matrices, reporting to any number of parameters simultaneously
- Tablet based inspections using Android devices on both Wi-Fi and 3G networks
- High resolution cameras, including HD 360 degree images using GardX SpinCar, for vehicle beauty and damage images
- Inspection data and images available online within 15 minutes of the completed inspection
When inspecting vehicles we take four beauty images of the vehicle for inclusion in our online catalogues and also, where appropriate, images of damage to assist online buyers and facilitate damage recharging for our sellers.
The inspection reports produced are available to view online and can also be downloaded in PDF format for forwarding or saving.
For more detail please refer to our LIVE and Condition Grades pages.
All of our centres have specialist, dedicated valet and wash bays to ensure that vehicles are in the optimum condition for sale; whether it be a single vehicle entry or an entire fleet.
We also provide on-site SMART Repair and PDR work, reconditioning vehicles to a retail standard or to meet the expectations of our buyers.
For more information about the range of valets and wash option available, please contact us.