We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a full-time Yard Operative based at our Chelmsford centre.
- Preparing sale day line up
- Rotating stock around our site
- Assisting with general duties and in daily operations
- Barcoding all vehicles onsite and offsite utilising AMS Handheld equipment
- Utilising AMS Handheld equipment to 'Lot’ vehicles ahead of their line up for sale
- Control flow of keys in and out of the key-room processes ensuring keys are located in accordance with existing procedures
- Ensure all vehicles 'lined up’ have the correct Vendor Windscreen Flashes, Lot Number and Assured Labels applied
- Ensure vehicles are processed through the process in accordance with the Vendor Service Proposition
- Ensure vehicles are fully presentable and any rubbish (including that generated by Aston Barclay processes) is removed prior to auction
- Ensure that all issues with vehicles such as flat tyres, loose number plates etc., are reported to supervisors prior to the commencement of the auction
- Full Driving Licence required
- Must be able to work well both within a team and under own initiative
- Ability to accurately record information on Handheld and Desktop computer equipment
- Physically fit (due to amount of walking required to undertake the role).
41.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
Apply for this vacancy