We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a full time Yard Operative based at our Chelmsford site. 45 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Process vehicles and carry out vehicle checks.
- Ensure that levels of customer service within the function are exceptional at all times.
- Take responsibility for yard & site health, safety & security.
- Book vehicles in and out using the handheld device.
- Conduct vehicle security checks.
- Update all paperwork and barcodes appropriately.
- Dispatch documentation to the administrative staff.
- Report all vehicle defects in a timely manner.
- Refuel vehicles as per procedure.
- Jump start or battery start vehicles as per procedure.
- Transport vehicles around the yard as needed, adhering to legislation & Company policies
at all times.
- Ensure that vehicles are prepared for sales in line with site processes.
- Process vehicles through the sale.
- Prepare vehicles for collections post sale.
- Full driving license.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast paced
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working to deadlines with
- Proven experience of delivering
exceptional service to customers.
Apply for this vacancy