We are the premier Vehicle Remarketing Centre in the South West and are actively seeking keen, fit individuals to work with us.
The role of Vehicle Inspector will involve ensuring that all vehicles arriving on site are comprehensively inspected to set criteria prior to being offered in Auction.
Applicants will ideally have experience in vehicle appraisal, NAMA grading and BVLRA guidelines. They will also have the ability to adapt in a fluid marketplace and must bring with them a 'can-do' attitude. Successful applicants will have the ability to investigate and analyse issues objectively, making sound decisions that maximise opportunities for the business.
You must be able to communicate at all levels across the business and convey messages in a confident and clear manner. Applicants will also be open to receiving and acting upon feedback from their Line Manager. WE are looking for an energetic and resilient person who will 'make things happen' through to completion, who is also highly self-motivated and results focused.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.
- Inspect exterior condition of vehicle
- Inspect interior condition of vehicle
- Take photographs of vehicle
- Correlate all vehicle documentation
- Upload and update all data on handheld device
- Problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Encouraging and nurturing strong working relationships between departments
Hours are 42.5 per week
£8.85 per hour
Apply for this vacancy