We’re moving into the future and are actively seeking keen individuals to take this journey with us…..
Our new Mega Centre at Wakefield will become a destination of choice for our customers with the latest technology and facilities including a gourmet restaurant and gym, and we are proud to be creating a new home for our award-winning team.
The Financial Controller position at Aston Barclay will be pivotal part of the finance team and a key support to the Finance Director. This position will combine staff management, development of processes/systems and the ownership and delivery of accurate/timely financial information and reporting.
- Development and subsequent production of accurate cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Full ownership for the accurate and timely production of the P&L and balance sheet – conducting a full review of the information before submission to the Finance Director
- Lead and co-ordinate the year end process; including liaison with external auditors, production of the statutory accounts and submission of Year end reporting and tax packs
- Achieve all deadlines for financial information including cashflow forecasting and month end accounts
- Day to day management and development of a range of finance staff; including Financial Accountant, Systems Accountant, Purchase Ledger and Credit Control
- Review and development of systems, processes and controls to drive a culture of continuous improvement and the ability to provide better and more accurate financial information to the business.
- Work closely with the FP&A Manager to ensure the information from the Management Accountant are produced accurately to be consolidated at month end.
- Respond to adhoc requests for information from the Finance Director or wider management team.
Permanent, 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
ASAPApply for this vacancy