Digital Product and Process Manager
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service. We recognise the need to bring together a range of remarketing services in addition to physical auction to offer an end to end solution.
- Work with Product development and IT team to evolve and deliver next generation Digital products.
- Gather, document and implement user requirements to evolve core Digital product suite working with Technical teams.
- Supporting the Auction Centres with the training, roll out and implementation of all Digital products and services.
- Managing the integration of operational processes working with the Auction teams to ensure a seamless process flow from Digital to physical.
- Work with the Digital team to evolve the Digital Strategy including operational process recommendations and back office system enhancements.
- Oversee and develop the post-sale negotiation process and team to support conversion and performance for Digital Solutions and Services.
- Manage and own the e-Live virtual Auction process and Product working with the Branches to ensure a smooth transition between physical and digital remarketing.
- Deploy existing product update releases and new product releases effectively and seamlessly to our existing client base with minimal disruption.
- Experience of launching new solutions/ products (Ideally digital)
- Background in operational process management
- Process improvement
Competitive salary & company car
40 hours per week
Monday - Friday
ASAPApply for this vacancy