Buyer Services Assistant
We’re moving into the future and are actively seeking keen individuals to take this journey with us…..
Our new Mega Centre at Wakefield will become a destination of choice for our customers with the latest technology and facilities including a gourmet restaurant and gym, and we are proud to be creating a new home for our award-winning team.
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, confident buyer services assistant has arisen. You will be assisting our busy sales team so will need to be organised and efficient with strong administration skills.
We are looking for someone with an excellent telephone manner with outstanding interpersonal skills, be a self-starter with a natural talent for generating leads and enquiries and have the ability to liaise with all levels of business in a confident manner.
You will be provided with the training, development and support to give you every chance of succeeding in your role.
You will also receive a great benefits package, a vibrant working environment, and opportunities to develop your career within the company.
The role will be based in our Wakefield office and will be undertaking the following tasks:
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Answering questions about products or the company.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Supporting the overall group buyer engagement strategy to grow and maintain new and existing buyer relationship
- Opening of buyer accounts, encouraging purchasing at Aston Barclay both physically & online
- Identifying key decision makers within the business and update the business systems with contact information.
- Look to place bid & buy now vehicles with existing client base
- Researching and identifying sales leads/potential clients online including social media to identify new opportunities.
- A professional telephone manner is essential for this role
- An interest to develop a career in sales
- IT Fluency
- Excellent time management and organisation
£18000 basic with £4000 bonus spread quarterly
37.5 hours per week
ASAPApply for this vacancy