We’re moving into the future and are actively seeking keen individuals to take this journey with us…..
Our new Mega Centre at Wakefield will become a destination of choice for our customers with the latest technology and facilities including a gourmet restaurant and gym, and we are proud to be creating a new home for our award-winning team.
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, confident business analyst has arisen.
- Drive successful business solutions whilst liaising with stakeholders
- Aid and monitor the overall profitability of the business
- Develop and monitor data quality and reporting to ensure that the needs of the business are met
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business.
- Aid the annual budget process, as well as the implementation of a periodic rolling forecast
- Support the business with its strategic planning, monitoring its performance against these objectives
- Variance analysis
- Strong technology, analytical and communication skills
- Experience of Power BI
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships across all levels, with the strength to push back as appropriate
- Experience working towards deadlines and handling multiple priorities
Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs per week
ASAPApply for this vacancy