Vendor Support Administrator
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a Vendor Support Administrator to join our busy team at our Chelmsford centre. The role is 42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for onsite vendor account management.
- Carry out administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Create accurate vendor sale reports.
- Ensure that levels of customer service within the function are exceptional at all times.
- Be knowledgeable in all areas of vendor SLA’s & requirements.
- Deal with enquiries from vendors.
- Close queries in a timely fashion, prioritising customer service.
- Add vehicle deliveries to the AMS system.
- Monitor “Not Inspected” & “Not Booked In” vehicles in order to ensure SLA’s are maintained and exceeded.
- Determine vehicle values using HPI valuation system and record information.
- Obtain reserve prices from vendors and input information into AMS.
- Prepare documentation to support Sale Day activities.
- Update vehicle records as required in AMS.
- Prepare the sale in AMS.
- Manage provisional bids.
- Prepare & provide vehicle entry sheets to Auctioneers as required.
- Create accurate vendor sale reports
- Prepare & dispatch pre & post sale reports.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast paced operations function.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of producing high quality information to deadlines.
- Proven experience of delivering exceptional service to customers both personally and through a team.
- Organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Intermediate computer & Microsoft Office knowledge.