We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
Our mission is to bring new perspectives, energy and more innovative ways of working to extend our value within the automotive industry.
We are looking for a full time Vehicle Inspector to join our Chelmsford site. As Vehicle Inspector you will ensure vehicles arriving on site are inspected prior to auction.
- Ensure that vehicle inspections are carried out to the required standards and accurately recorded on the handheld device.
- Capture quality images and videos of vehicles to support the sale of the vehicle.
- Identify revenue opportunities including repairs or refurbishment.
- Check and verify that all vehicle documentation and data is accurate.
- Maintain all systems ensuring that adequate and appropriate records are created and maintained.
- Report all vehicle defects in a timely manner.
- Work to achieve & exceed KPIs.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Full UK Driving license.
- Vehicle appraisal or inspection experience.
- NAMA qualification is desirable.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast paced operations function.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working to deadlines with quality output.
- Proven experience of delivering exceptional service to customers.
- Attention to detail.
45 hours per week, mainly Monday to Friday however there is some requirement to work on Saturdays and a day off in the week will be provided if you work a Saturday. £27,846 per annum.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits that reflect the value we place on our employees and help make Aston Barclay Group a great place to work. These include:
- 33 days leave per annum + bank holidays
- The ability to purchase upto an additional 5 days leave per annum
- Enhanced sick/maternity/paternity/adoption policies
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover 2 x salary
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Early finish on your birthday