Valuations & Remarketing Executive
Location: The Car Buying Group
Voted the fastest growing Tech company in the North of England 2017 and number 20 in The Sunday Times top 20 tech track 100 list 2018, The Car Buying Group, work with enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals. Our aim is to be one of the leading online car buying services, offering an industry leading proposition, delivering the fairest, simplest and one of the fastest ways to sell a car on line. Our passion is cars and customer experience.
We are looking for a Valuations & Remarketing Executive to join our busy team in Normanton.
Principle Responsibilities include:
- Operating effectively within the Valuations & Remarketing function.
- Provide support to other departments and senior management team in all aspects of business as required.
- Support the business in achieving budget through the correct valuation of all TCBG vehicles.
- Direct and drive intelligent customer conversations through effective coaching of the purchasing and sales support team in relation to vehicle valuations.
- Completion of Auto Accepts and Responded Valuations to maximise purchasing conversion.
- Supporting the TCBG auction program by reviewing auction vehicles to include documentation checking and condition grades.
- Action valuations in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure vehicle prep is weighted by return on investment.
- Ensure the timely repair and return of all vehicles that are undergoing repair.
- Set reserves in line with market conditions utilising expertise.
- Call all customers that have not converted through the Auto Accept or Responded Valuations Process.
- Support the collection process and collection team.
- Provide hands on motivation/coaching of the purchasing team.
- Utilise tools and expertise to effectively value vehicles in line with business direction and market conditions.
- Work with Purchasing and Sales Support colleagues to translate technical and complex information in to meaningful customer interventions.
- Identify and work with the Head of Valuations and Remarketing to implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time and that the employee may reasonably be asked to undertake.
- Ability to accurately value vehicles.
- Detailed understanding of business and market drivers.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills.
- IT literate with good excel skills – ability to build pivot tables and create a Vlookup
- Ability to be a trusted advisor to business colleagues.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday, with 1 in 3 Saturdays