Valuations & Remarketing Executive
Voted the fastest growing Tech company in the North of England 2017 and number 20 in The Sunday Times top 20 tech track 100 list 2018, The Car Buying Group, work with enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals. Our aim is to be one of the leading online car buying services, offering an industry leading proposition, delivering the fairest, simplest and one of the fastest ways to sell a car on line. Our passion is cars and customer experience.
We are looking an enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individual to join our team as a Vehicle Valuations and Remarketing Executive. The role will be based at The Car Buying Group office in Normanton, Wakefield.
What’s the job?
- Operating effectively within the Valuations & Remarketing function.
- Action valuations in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure vehicle prep is weighted by return on investment.
- Ensure the timely repair and return of all vehicles that are undergoing repair.
- Set reserves in line with market conditions utilising expertise.
- Work with an assigned purchasing team to meet business targets.
- Provide support to other departments and senior management team in all aspects of business as required.
- Support the business in achieving budget through the correct valuation of all The Car Buying Group vehicles.
- Utilise tools and expertise to effectively value vehicles in line with business direction and market conditions.
- Work with Purchasing and Sales Support colleagues to translate technical and complex information into meaningful customer interventions.
- Direct and drive intelligent customer conversations through effective coaching of the purchasing and sales support team in relation to vehicle valuations.
- Supporting the The Car Buying Group auction program by reviewing auction vehicles to include documentation checking and condition grades.
Essentials for the Job:
- Ability to accurately value vehicles across multiple makes, models and price ranges.
- Detailed understanding of business and market drivers.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills.
- Ability to be a trusted advisor to business colleagues.
- Microsoft proficiency including excellent Excel skills.
- Must be able to work 1 in 3 Saturdays
What we offer:
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Ability to purchase upto a additional 5 days leave per annum
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy (taxable benefit)
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets (taxable benefit)
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover: 2 x salary
- Pension (auto enrolment)
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
40 hours per week Monday to Friday, with 1 in 3 Saturdays