Location: Donington Park
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a full time Transport Coordinator to join our busy team at our branch in Donington
- Coordinate vehicles, people & work within the Transport function
- Ensure that levels of customer service within the function are exceptional at all times
- Maintain exceptional levels of transport health, safety & security
- Accurately record vehicles in & out of site.
- Coordinate collections & deliveries.
- Add collections & deliveries to AMS.
- Arrange sub-contractor allocations.
- Complete administration and documentation as required.
- Conduct daily & weekly tasks including vehicle checks.
- Generate reports for distribution as required.
- Maintain all necessary transport systems.
- Work closely with the Transport Manager or Supervisor to ensure drivers remain compliant with legislation & Company policies, including tacograph.
- Act as first line support for all transport related queries including telephone and email.
- Support the wider transport function as required, including acting as a proxy for the Supervisor/Manager on site as required.
- Consistently work in a way that delivers exceptional customer service.
- Deal with complaints as necessary.
- Escalate complaints as necessary.
- Ensure the complaint is logged by the appropriate person on every occasion.
- Ensure feedback is learned from and work in a way that supports continuous improvement.
- Strong administration skills and experience.
- Experienced in data entry and processing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast paced transport function.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working to deadlines with quality output.
- Organisational and prioritisation skills.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday