We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a Transport Coordinator to join our busy team at our Chelmsford site.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Accurately record vehicles in & out of site.
- Coordinate collections & deliveries.
- Arrange sub-contractor allocations.
- Complete administration and documentation as required.
- Conduct daily & weekly tasks including vehicle checks.
- Generate reports for distribution as required.
- Maintain all necessary transport systems.
- Work closely with the Transport Manager or Supervisor to ensure drivers remain compliant with legislation & Company policies, including tacograph.
- Act as first line support for all transport related queries including telephone and email.
- Support the wider transport function as required, including acting as a proxy for the Supervisor/Manager on site as required.
- Consistently work in a way that delivers exceptional customer service.
- Strong administration skills and experience.
- Experienced in data entry and processing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast paced transport function.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working to deadlines with quality output.
- Organisational and prioritisation skills.
40 hours per week, Monday to FridayApply for this vacancy