Transport Administrator (6 month FTC)
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service. Our mission is to bring new perspectives, energy and more innovative ways of working to extend our value within the automotive industry.
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Transport team on a 6-month fixed term contract basis. Based at our office in Chelmsford you will provide admin support to our 3 southern sites.
- Inputting orders/collections into our systems.
- Calling customers to confirm deliveries/collections.
- Carrying out administrative duties including answering the telephone, taking messages, filing, handling incoming and outgoing posts, emailing etc.
- Creating reports as requested.
- Monitoring the designated transport inbox on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that all records are accurate & compliant with GDPR at all times.
- Engaging well with key stakeholders.
- Working as part of a team to meet the business needs.
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service.
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both orally and written.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
Monday to Friday, 08.00am - 5.00pm. £10.20 per hour.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits that reflect the value we place on our employees and help make Aston Barclay Group a great place to work. These include:
- 33 days leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- The ability to purchase up to an additional 5 days leave per annum
- Enhanced sick/maternity/paternity/adoption policies
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover 2 x salary
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Onsite gym and canteen
- Early finish on your birthday