Trade Plate Driver
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are now looking to recruit 2 Trade Plate Drivers for our busy auction centre in Wakefield.
Principle Responsibilities include:
- Undertake the collection and delivery of vehicles to and from Auction.
- Ensure that levels of customer service within the function are exceptional at all times.
- Maintain exceptional levels of health, safety & security
- Collect & deliver vehicles as directed.
- Ensure road worthiness of vehicles, reporting any defects in a timely fashion.
- Report all damage to vehicles or property in-line with Company procedures.
- Carry out vehicle damage appraisals to a high level of accuracy at all times.
- Process all relevant administration to a high standard, whether paper based or electronic.
- Dispatch documentation to the Administrative function as required.
- Carry out delegated duties as required.
- Full UK driving licence, with no more than 6 points
- Confident in driving all manner of vehicles including: Cars, Light & Medium Goods Vehicles; Manual & Automatics
- Experience of working to deadlines with quality output
- Attention to detail
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.