Vehicle Inspector - 1 month contract
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a temporary Vehicle Inspector to join our Wakefield site. This is a 1 month fixed term contract.
As Vehicle Inspector you will ensure vehicles arriving on site are inspected prior to auction.
- Ensure that vehicle inspections are carried out to the required standards and accurately recorded on the handheld device.
- Capture quality images and videos of vehicles to support the sale of the vehicle.
- Identify revenue opportunities including repairs or refurbishment.
- Check and verify that all vehicle documentation and data is accurate.
- Maintain all systems ensuring that adequate and appropriate records are created and maintained.
- Report all vehicle defects in a timely manner.
- Work to achieve & exceed KPIs.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Previous body shop, prep & paint experience preferred.
- Vehicle appraisal or inspection experience.
- NAMA qualification is desirable.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast paced operations function.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working to deadlines with quality output.
- Proven experience of delivering exceptional service to customers.
- Attention to detail.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Apply for this vacancy