Location: The Car Buying Group
Voted the fastest growing Tech company in the North of England 2017 and number 20 in The Sunday Times top 20 tech track 100 list 2018, The Car Buying Group, work with enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals. Our aim is to be one of the leading online car buying services, offering an industry leading proposition, delivering the fairest, simplest and one of the fastest ways to sell a car on line. Our passion is cars and customer experience.
We are looking for HOME BASED TELESALES TEAM LEADER to drive performance and develop our people into excellent Vehicle Purchasers. Your purpose is to help deliver and achieve outstanding results against key budget growth targets, supporting each business area in maximising aggressive volume and profit goals through the effective delivery of agreed tasks.
You will have an exceptional interpersonal skills, be comfortable coaching and have the ability to spot trends and act to maximise sale performance through leadership of your team. You must be self-driven and motivated and enjoy working in a highly targeted and fast paced environment.
It is imperative that you have a Successful Sales background, although you will be given full training and support on how the purchase process works and how to lead a team of vehicle purchasers.
You will be expected to work from our head office, in Wakefield at least once per Month, so holding a drivers license and having the ability to commute is essential.
As Team Leader you will have responsibility for the following activities:
- Maximising volume growth by achieving and exceeding key targets
- Supporting self and team in achieving profit targets alongside PPU requirements
- Setting up the team for the day ahead through ‘stand up’ and other meaningful interactions with colleagues
- Supporting in customer escalations and complex customer enquiries
- Coaching and mentoring of Vehicle Purchasers to achieve the overall Car Buying Group mission and objectives
- Positively embedding new customers and process changes within the team
- Designing and implementing successful initiatives to improve team and own performance
- Setting clear development plans with Vehicle Purchasers against key mission objectives
- Supporting the Head of Department and Senior Leadership team in the preparation, processing and reporting of data to enable meaningful conversations and delivery of initiatives to colleagues and customers
- Have experience in successfully leading a sales team to grow revenue
- Have experience handling customer enquiries
- Have experience of meeting sales targets and reporting on key performance measurements
- Have a track record of superior sales performance
- Proactively seek out opportunities to self-develop and improve core sales and enquiry handling skills
- Have excellent phone manner, verbal and written communication skills.
- Have an Analytical approach, able to ascertain fact, problem solve and seek answers to queries for the customer.
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- Automotive industry experience preferred but not essential.
40 hours per week.
Apply for this vacancy