Sales Support Assistant
Location: The Car Buying Group
Voted the fastest growing Tech company in the North of England 2017 and number 20 in The Sunday Times top 20 tech track 100 list 2018, The Car Buying Group, work with enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals. Our passion is cars and customer experience.
Our mission is to bring new perspectives, energy and more innovative ways of working to extend our value within the automotive industry.
We are looking for a full time Sales Support Assistant to join our team in Normanton.
- Answer inbound calls from third party transport agents and take an accurate description of a vehicles condition at the point of vehicle collection.
- Make outbound calls to customers to ensure customers understand the vehicle collection process and have all required documentation to enable the successful completion of the collection.
- Processing customer enquiries via Live Chat, maximise opportunity through the channel by converting conversations in to vehicle purchases.
- Gathering and checking documentation for vehicles.
- General admin such as handling post, processing customer payments and processing customer & colleague enquiries.
- Speaking with third party transport agents at the point of vehicle collection to gain an accurate description of the vehicles condition.
- Comparing the transport agents assessment to that of the customers initial description to validate the accuracy of the information.
- Providing feedback and reporting at all levels of the business to improve the quality of collections and the vehicle collection process.
- Liaising with customers to obtain payment information and confirm the transaction as complete.
- Processing of customer, colleague or company information in line with processes, procedures or instructions.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Handling prior and after sale customer queries such as ensuring correct documents, fines, transfer of vehicle ownership and/ or vehicle breakdowns.
- Ensuring all due diligence processes are completed for collections.
- Escalating any risks to the appropriate person.
- Logging all complaints.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft packages (excel/word)
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively with strong multi tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Proven ability to meet/exceed targets
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Experience working in a targeted environment
40 hours per week, 10.30am – 7.00pm Monday to Friday. £22,500 per annum.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits that reflect the value we place on our employees and help make Aston Barclay Group a great place to work. These include:
- 33 days leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- The ability to purchase up to an additional 5 days leave per annum
- Enhanced sick/maternity/paternity/adoption policies
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover 2 x salary
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Early finish on your birthday