Sales Support Assistant
Location: The Car Buying Group
Voted the fastest growing Tech company in the North of England 2017 and number 20 in The Sunday Times top 20 tech track 100 list 2018, The Car Buying Group, work with enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals. Our aim is to be one of the leading online car buying services, offering an industry leading proposition, delivering the fairest, simplest and one of the fastest ways to sell a car on line. Our passion is cars and customer experience.
We are looking for full time Sales Support Assistants to join our busy team at our Normanton office.
- Answer inbound calls from third party transport agents and take an accurate description of a vehicles condition at the point of vehicle collection.
- Outbound calls to customers to ensure customers understand the vehicle collection process and have all required documentation to enable the successful completion of the collection.
- General admin such as handling post, processing customer payments and processing customer & colleague enquiries.
- Processing customer enquiries via Live Chat, maximise opportunity through the channel by converting conversations in to vehicle purchases.
- Speaking with third party transport agents at the point of vehicle collection to gain an accurate description of the vehicles condition.
- Comparing the transport agents assessment to that of the customers initial description to validate the accuracy of the information.
- Creating strong relationships with colleagues within each department.
- Providing feedback and reporting at all levels of the business to improve the quality of collections and the vehicle collection process.
- Liaising with customers to obtain and process payment information and confirm the transaction as complete.
- Processing of customer, colleague or company information in line with processes, procedures or instructions.
- Providing an excellent customer experience as contact point to our business.
- Handling prior and after sale customer queries such as ensuring correct documents, fines, transfer of vehicle ownership and/ or vehicle breakdowns.
- General administrative duties including but not limited to emails, filing, reporting, telephone activity and data/ information processing.
- Making payments to customers via online banking, adhering to all company processes and policies.
- Previous experience within a telephone/ office/ contact centre environment
- Understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft packages (excel/ word)
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively with strong multi tasking skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Comfortable with speaking to customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a high energy/ high pressure/ fast paced environment
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Proven ability to meet/exceed targets
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Experience working in a targeted environment
40 hours per week Monday to Friday, 10am - 7.30pm.