Sales Executive Apprentice
Voted the fastest growing Tech company in the North of England 2017 and number 20 in The Sunday Times top 20 tech track 100 list 2018, The Car Buying Group, work with enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals. Our aim is to be one of the leading online car buying services, offering an industry leading proposition, delivering the fairest, simplest and one of the fastest ways to sell a car on line. Our passion is cars and customer experience.
We are looking for several enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals to join our team as Sales Executive Apprentices. If you are confident speaking to people over the phone, want to work in a fast paced, fun environment and are keen to develop a career in sales this is the role for you!
Principle Responsibilties include:
- Purchase vehicles to achieve and exceed agreed targets for both volume of vehicle purchases and profit.
- Fulfil the learning requirements for the Apprenticeship qualification.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Make outbound calls to members of the public who are looking to sell their vehicle.
- Build relationships and negotiate the purchase of their vehicle by selling the benefits of The Car Buying Group and delivering best in class customer experience.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of TCBG’s service offering.
- Represent and promote The Car Buying Group brand.
- Actively contact customers to maximise the overall purchasing volume.
- Close purchases through the use of effective sales skills learnt through your apprenticeship and internal training.
- Follow all company processes, policies and procedures.
- Keep customer experience at the forefront of calls, having excellent customer conversations.
- Meet all deadlines in relation to the Apprenticeship qualification.
- Seek out guidance & feedback at every opportunity, to allow the best possible results.
- Ensure regular progress discussions with line manager and tutor.
- Develop your knowledge and capabilities to undertake the role.
- Ensure that all records are accurate & compliant with GDPR at all times.
- Engage well with key stakeholders.
- Be a professional brand representative.
- Ensure high levels of professionalism and integrity at all times.
- Work as part of a team to meet the business needs.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Support the wider team with any ad hoc tasks as required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable with speaking to customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work in a high energy/ high pressure/ fast paced environment
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills.
- Keen to develop a career in sales.
As part of the apprenticeship you will complete a Level 3 or 4 Qualification depending on your experience and qualifications. Your college work will mean attending online learning and the learning aspect will occupy 20% of your employed time with the rest spent learning on the job and supporting the team.
40 hours per week, mainly Monday to Friday however there is some requirement to work on Saturdays and a day off in the week will be provided if you work a Saturday.
£12,438.40 per annum + uncapped commission! The basic salary will also increase upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits that reflect the value we place on our employees and help make Aston Barclay Group a great place to work. These include:
- 33 days leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- The ability to purchase upto an additional 5 days leave per annum
- Enhanced sick/maternity/paternity/adoption policies
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover 2 x salary
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Early finish on your birthday