We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are now seeking an Sales Analyst to join our busy Wakefield team.
As Sales Analyst, you will support the sales team in its efforts to evaluate performance and will be responsible for providing excellent support to our account managers and the wider sales team on a day to day basis.
- Provide a strong support function for Sales Team helping them to optimise their outputs
- Assess market data, including competitors, to identify areas where the company can increase its sales
- Design, scope and create key reports and presentations to enable the business to monitor performance and make management decisions
- Use existing sales data and market trends to develop forecasts and projections
- Produce reports to track progress against targets
- Provide information and data to the wider sales team
- Deal with email/phone enquiries and directing as appropriate
- Communicate well and keep Account Managers, and other relevant stakeholders, informed of vendor-related issues
- Have previous sales analyst experience preferably within the automotive industry
- Data analysis skills
- Presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills and accuracy of work
- Good understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to build effective relationships internally and externally
40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Apply for this vacancy