We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
Our mission is to bring new perspectives, energy and more innovative ways of working to extend our value within the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Sales Analyst to join our busy sales team. The role reports to the Chief Customer Officer.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Provide strong support to the Sales Function to assist with optimising outputs.
- Assess market data to identify areas for growth.
- Use existing data and market trends to create forecasts.
- Support wider sales projects as required.
- Provide accurate data in a timely manner to the Sales team.
- Create and run regular reports that provide insight into the performance of our services and vendors.
- Assist with coordinating and gathering sales MI for meetings.
- Produce reports to track progress against targets.
- Produce performance information and insights to the Sales function.
- Provide performance reporting across multiple metrics to ensure our teams are continually working at an optimum level of performance.
- Ensure the sales team maintain customer data.
- Assist with the development and implementation of customer facing presentations, tenders and sales collateral.
- Understand market trends and feedback updates to the wider Sales function.
- Research and keep abreast of market trends which could affect customers.
- Assess market data, including competitor trends to identify areas of growth for the business.
- Analyse customer data and trends, report finding and escalating areas of interest and potential areas for improvement.
- Design, scope and create key reports and presentations to enable the business to monitor performance and track against targets.
- Report on previous sales and trends to forecast volume and budgets for the upcoming financial year.
- Using market intelligence, identify areas for growth and opportunities to maximise sales.
- Compile and analyse data over time to assist with forecasting.
- Support the sales team to achieve function projects.
- Work in an innovative fashion, striving for constant improvement at all times.
- Support the sales team with any ad hoc tasks as required.
- Have previous sales analyst experience, preferably within the automotive industry.
- Data analysis skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Salesforce experience preferred but not essential.
- Good understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to build effective relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and techniques.
- Experience in market research and competitor analysis.
- Ability to interpret complex data and generate actionable insights.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits that reflect the value we place on our employees and help make Aston Barclay Group a great place to work. These include:
- 25 days leave per annum + bank holidays
- The ability to purchase upto an additional 5 days leave per annum
- Enhanced sick/maternity/paternity/adoption policies
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover 2 x salary
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Early finish on your birthday