Sale Day Driver
Location: Leeds LCV
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for 3x Sale Day Drivers to join our busy Leeds team. These roles are on a Zero Hour Contract to support with the running of our auctions on Thursdays.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Process vehicles through the sale.
- Completion of administrative duties relating to processing vehicles through the sale.
- Maintain exceptional standards of Health & Safety.
- Collect vehicles as directed and driving vehicles through auction lanes.
- Park or move vehicles following the auction as instructed.
- Move vehicle safely on every occasion.
- Report all vehicle defects in a timely manner.
- Where necessary, support wider yard operations with any required tasks.
- Complete and display sale information for relevant vehicles within sale.
- Mark all key fobs with relevant details post sale.
- Return all keys to relevant persons.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Confident in driving all manner of vehicles including: Cars, Light & Medium Goods Vehicles; Manual & Automatics.
- Experience of working to deadlines with quality output
£10.42 per hour