Sale Day Driver
Location: Donington Park
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for 10 x Sale Day Drivers to join our busy Donington Park team. These roles are for 10 hours per week to support with the running of our auctions on Tuesdays & Thursdays (9.30 - 2.30). There will also be a requirement to work 1.5 hours on Monday every 2 weeks.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Process vehicles through the sale.
- Completion of administrative duties relating to processing vehicles through the sale.
- Maintain exceptional standards of Health & Safety.
- Collect vehicles as directed and driving vehicles through auction lanes.
- Park or move vehicles following the auction as instructed.
- Move vehicle safely on every occasion.
- Report all vehicle defects in a timely manner.
- Where necessary, support wider yard operations with any required tasks.
- Complete and display sale information for relevant vehicles within sale.
- Mark all key fobs with relevant details post sale.
- Return all keys to relevant persons.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Confident in driving all manner of vehicles including: Cars, Light & Medium Goods Vehicles; Manual & Automatics.
- Experience of working to deadlines with quality output
Role is to start week commencing 12 April but candidates must be available to attend induction on 7/8/9 April.
Part-time hours: 10 per weekApply for this vacancy