Regional LCV Manager
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
Our mission is to bring new perspectives, energy and more innovative ways of working to extend our value within the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Regional LCV Manager to join our team. The role reports to the National LCV Manager. Ideally based in the South West of England but can be based elsewhere if willing to travel as the role is regional covering the south of England.
- Work with site management and teams and take responsibility for LCV sales programmes at Westbury and Donington.
- Meet and exceed new business targets including finding and onboarding new LCV vendors and buyers.
- Account manage existing customers within the region and be responsible for maintaining current volume.
- Ensure all new customers are onboarded in line with company expectations.
- Be a technical specialist for LCV sales in the Company to develop LCV expertise across the group.
- Keep abreast of the needs of LCV users & develop the sales programme in line with this.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of LCV vehicles to ensure we can best meet the needs of existing & potential customers.
- Provide specialist advice & guidance to our customers on LCV vehicles.
- Maintain awareness of market changes and competitor activity.
- Extensive experience in LCV automotive remarketing & digital sales channels.
- Auctioneering experience (preferred but not essential).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet & exceed sales targets.
- Organisation & time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously & as part of a team.
- Good understanding of Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively present information & negotiate with all levels of management.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally.
- Management and leadership experience.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits that reflect the value we place on our employees and help make Aston Barclay Group a great place to work. These include:
- 25 days leave per annum + bank holidays
- The ability to purchase upto an additional 5 days leave per annum
- Enhanced sick/maternity/paternity/adoption policies
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover 2 x salary
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Early finish on your birthday