We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our busy team. The role can be based at any of our 6 sites across the UK, with occasional travel required and is initially for a 6 month duration.
- Provide end-end project management across simultaneous projects.
- Deliver projects on time, in full, and within budget.
- Lead and coach project teams throughout project life cycles.
- Be the central point of contact for key internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce reports on performance of projects against plan.
- Create, maintain, and communicate detailed and organised project plans that document delivery milestones, decisions, and risks.
- Execute strategic project plans in line with project objectives.
- Coordinate internal resources and allocation of third parties or suppliers for the flawless execution of projects.
- Plan and facilitate all project related meetings.
- Summarise key items raised from meetings, issuing a brief of actions and those responsible for each task.
- Attend sites to assess progress and ensure smooth completion when required.
- Communicate any key threats which could compromise completion of projects.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Proactively monitor and report on project progress, resolving any potential issues quickly and effectively.
- Analyse and interpret data from a variety of sources to support decisions.
- Create informative progress reports and actions that can be shared externally if required.
- Build strong relationships and actively collaborate across functions to support the achievement of objectives.
- Determine, monitor, analyse and control project costs and outcomes to ensure they meet financial objectives.
- Create risk mitigation strategies to anticipate, assess and resolve project risks as they are encountered.
- PRINCE2 practitioner, project management professional or equivalent.
- Strong experience in all aspects of Project Management.
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects simultaneously and delivering business benefit.
- Ability to engage with all stakeholders upto and including board level.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday