Yard Operatives - FTC
Location: Prees Heath
We are now recruiting 2 x Yard Operative positions working at our busy, fast paced car auction centre at Prees Heath. These roles are for a 3 month fixed term duration.
As part of its day to day operations, Aston Barclay has to process hundreds of vehicles for auction from the point of delivery to the site, through the cleaning and preparation processes, through the auction itself and finally through the exit offsite processes.
- Preparing sale day line up
- Rotating stock around our site
- Assisting with general duties and in daily operations
- Barcoding all vehicles onsite and offsite utilising AMS Handheld equipment
- Utilising AMS Handheld equipment to 'Lot’ vehicles ahead of their line up for sale
- Control flow of keys in and out of the key-room processes ensuring keys are located in accordance with existing procedures
- Ensure all vehicles 'lined up’ have the correct Vendor Windscreen Flashes, Lot Number and Assured Labels applied
- Ensure vehicles are processed through the process in accordance with the Vendor Service Proposition
- Full Driving Licence required
- Must be able to work well both within a team and under own initiative
- Ability to accurately record information on Handheld and Desktop computer equipment
- Physically fit (due to amount of walking required to undertake the role).
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.21 /hour
ASAPApply for this vacancy