National Business Development Manager
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a business development manager to join our busy national sales team. The roles can be based from any of our 6 centres with travel required.
- Maintain & grow the existing customer base of both buyers and sellers.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service.
- Manage the volumes from buyers and sellers mitigating risk and maximising opportunity.
- Produce timely & accurate reporting.
- Identify and generate new customer prospects via all prospecting channels, including social media and your networks.
- Organise and conduct effective calls and meetings with new and existing customers with an aim to encourage purchasing and selling, maximising all sales opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with a portfolio of 150 buyers. Be fully accountable for driving “customer excellence” service levels with an aim to increasing purchase and selling activity whilst identifying all sales opportunities to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Undertake structured prospecting and sales calls, qualifying requirements, setting up meetings and presenting tailored solutions that meet the customer’s needs.
- Complete allocated call campaigns communicating effectively
- Organise & attend sales blitz days.
- Complete buyer tiering call campaigns to the buyers who are due to upgrade or downgrade, mitigating risk and communicating benefits effectively
- Obtain feedback from customers and share with the wider team, to enable learning and improvements.
- Plan, implement and manage specific focus areas and campaigns for the sales team.
- Respond to queries via email & over the telephone, providing exceptional customer service every time.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the delivery of client SLA and KPI’s are being met across the sales team.
- Provide support for customers where they require – how to use the website/app functions and performing website login resets for users as needed.
- Manage customer complaints effectively & be a point of escalation for issue resolution.
- Take responsibility for enhancing the customers overall experience
- Support the continuous improvement plan by communicating ideas and suggestions in team meetings and 1-2-1’s.
- Manage new customer implementation & the on-boarding process.
- Proven experience of field-based sales role within a similar environment.
- Experience within the automotive industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate recent successes of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Organisation and time management skills, be able to work at pace.
- The ability to effectively present information and negotiate at all levels.
- Able & willing to travel.
- Full UK Driving License.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday