LCV Valuations & Remarketing Manager
Voted the fastest growing Tech company in the North of England 2017 and number 20 in The Sunday Times top 20 tech track 100 list 2018, The Car Buying Group, work with enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals. Our aim is to be one of the leading online car buying services, offering an industry leading proposition, delivering the fairest, simplest and one of the fastest ways to sell a car on line. Our passion is cars and customer experience.
We are looking for a LCV specialist to join our growing team as LCV Valuations & Remarketing Manager. The role will report into the Head of Operations and will be responsible for:
- Being a key member of the TCBG management team, supporting the start-up and ongoing strategies of the Van Buying Operation.
- Developing pricing matrices, working with the AB LCV team to develop LCV data, buying and remarketing strategies.
- Identifying market trends.
- Overseeing LCV stock management.
- Providing vendor representation and oversight of the AB auctions and managing sales programmes working with the AB LCV team.
- Developing the van refurb strategy to ensure maximum margin of each unit.
- Being the LCV technical lead for TCBG working alongside the wider LCV team at Aston Barclay.
- Bringing solutions and continuous improvement strategies to establish an effective operation ready for growth.
- LCV/Commercial vehicle sales experience.
- Ability to accurately value commercial vehicles across multiple makes, models and price ranges.
- Detailed understanding of business and market drivers.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills.
- Ability to be a trusted advisor to business colleagues.
- Microsoft proficiency including excellent Excel skills.
- Organisation & time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously & as part of a team.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday, 31 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
Other benefits include:
- The ability to purchase upto an additional 5 days leave per annum
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy (taxable benefit)
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets (taxable benefit)
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover 2 x salary
- Pension (auto enrolment)
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Onsite Gym & Canteen