Location: Donington Park
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service. We recognise the need to bring together a range of remarketing services in addition to physical auction to offer an end to end solution.
We are looking for a full-time Vehicle Inspector based at our Donington Park centre.
Applicants will ideally have experience in vehicle appraisal, NAMA grading and BVLRA guidelines. They will also have the ability to adapt in a fluid marketplace and must bring with them a 'can-do' attitude. Successful applicants will have the ability to investigate and analyse issues objectively, making sound decisions that maximise opportunities for the business.
You must be able to communicate at all levels across the business and convey messages in a confident and clear manner. We are looking for an energetic and resilient person who will 'make things happen' through to completion, who is also highly self-motivated and results focused.
- Inspect exterior condition of vehicle
- Inspect interior condition of vehicle
- Take photographs of vehicle
- Correlate all vehicle documentation
- Assist with Yard Operations
- Upload and update all data on handheld device
- Previous body shop, prep & paint experience preferred
- The position would ideally suit a vehicle assessor/estimator
- A basic knowledge of IT/PDA technology would be advantageous
- Full Driving Licence essential
- Problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Encouraging and nurturing strong working relationships
Full training will be provided.
40 hours per week Monday - Friday
£8.21 to £8.85 per hour
Apply for this vacancy