Class 2 HGV Driver
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a Class 2 HGV Driver to join our busy team at Wakefield.
• Load & unload vehicles, ensuring safe practices are followed.
• Ensure the road worthiness of the truck, reporting any defects in a timely fashion.
• Report all load damage to vehicles or property in-line with Company procedures.
• Carry out vehicle damage appraisals to a high level of accuracy at all times.
• Process all relevant paperwork to a high standard.
• Abide by the regulations relating to tachograph, driver hours and working time.
• Carry out jump starts and refuelling in accordance with guidelines.
• Carry out delegated duties as required.
• Dispatch documentation to the Administrative function as required.
• Consistently work in a way that delivers exceptional customer service.
• Deal with complaints as necessary.
• Escalate complaints as necessary.
• Complete the complaints log on every occasion.
• Ensure feedback is learned from and work in a way that supports continuous improvement.
• Hold a Class 2 licence, with fewer than 6 points.
• Full driver CPC qualification.
• Experience of car transporters preferred but not essential.
• Experience of working to deadlines with quality output.
• Ability to work in a complex, fast paced transport function.
• Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven experience of delivering exceptional service to customers.
• Organisational and prioritisation skills.
45 hours per week, Monday to FridayApply for this vacancy