We are now seeking a temporary to permanent HGV Relief Driver to join our busy Chelmsford team by driving, loading and unloading of car transporter. Providing transport for customer vehicles to and from the auction.on for customer vehicles to and from the auction.
- The delivery of an exceptional customer service at all times.
- To ensure the safety & roadworthiness of the vehicle, reporting defects as necessary.
- To ensure the processing of all relevant paperwork is carried out to a high standard.
- To ensure all relevant driver legislation regarding Tachographs & the Working time directive are adhered to at all times.
- Minimum of 1 year proven experience driving an HGV Class one vehicle
- Car transport experience preferred – however, full training will be given.
- Class one licence required.
- Full Driver CPC Qualification – ongoing training provided.
- Good geographical knowledge – No SAT NAV reliant drivers please!
- Must be able to work well in a team, happy to muck in & help others, with an easy going personality.
- Must be confident and keen, this is a fast paced job that requires a good level of fitness.
- Hardworking with a flexible approach, organised and literate.
- Must be able to cope well under pressure.
- Maximum of 6 points (no DD driving convictions)
- Must be legally entitled to work in the UK.
£26,000 plus bonus
This role is initially a temporary role for a minimum of 3 months but could possibly lead to a permanent contract.
ImmediateApply for this vacancy