Cashier Team Supervisor
We are actively seeking a Cashier Team Supervisor for our busy Chelmsford auction centre.
Applicants will ideally have experience in managing a team, and handling cash and card payments, and must bring with them a 'can-do' attitude. Successful applicants will have the ability to investigate and analyse issues objectively, making sound decisions that maximise opportunities for the business.
You must be able to communicate at all levels across the business and convey messages in a confident and clear manner. Applicants will also be open to receiving and acting upon feedback from their Line Manager. We are looking for an energetic and resilient person who will 'make things happen' through to completion, who is also highly self-motivated and results focused.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.
- Lead the Payments team to effectively process buyer payments within a timely manner
- Chase buyer debt to ensure our auction debt is controlled, escalating late payments to the Office Manager
- Daily bank reconciliation for all buyer payments, allocating funds or inter branch transferring if required
- Ensure the teams daily tasks are being allocated and controlled in line with the business objectives
- Effective supervision of work patterns for the team
- Supporting the Office Manager with day to day running of the team, ensuring their time is being utilise and productivity remains consistent
- Support the branch account with daily/monthly task as required
Apply for this vacancy