Buyer Services Team Leader
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a full time Team Leader to join our busy Buyer Services team based at our head office site in Normanton.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Maintain & grow the existing buyer base.
- Provide exceptional levels of Customer Service.
- Manage the buyer tier movements mitigating risk and maximising opportunity.
- Produce timely & accurate reporting.
- Carry out & delegate administrative duties.
- Lead & manage direct reports.
- Work with the Head of Buyer Services to deliver on strategic buyer objectives.
- Identify and generate new buyer prospects via all channels, including social media.
- Complete effective new buyer welcome calls with an aim to encourage purchasing and explore opportunities.
- Allocate new buyers to the portfolio
- Build strong relationships with a portfolio of 150 buyers. Be fully accountable for driving “customer excellence” service levels with an aim to increasing purchase activity and identify all sales opportunities
- Complete allocated call campaigns communicating effectively
- Complete buyer tiering call campaigns to the buyers who are due to upgrade or downgrade, mitigating risk and communicating benefits effectively
- Manage and facilitate buyer fee trials to maximise opportunity and mitigate risk.
- Manage the Buyer Services team to ensure regular contact with buyers, to encourage sale attendance & purchasing.
- Review and action internal stakeholder feedback regarding buyer attendance/performance
- Obtain feedback from customers and share with the wider team, to enable learning and improvements.
- Proven experience of undertaking a sales support role.
- Experience of leading & effectively managing a team.
- Ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- Must be able to demonstrate recent successes of meeting and exceeding targets, personally & through a team.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- The ability to effectively present information and negotiate at all levels.
- High level IT literacy in all core Microsoft programmes and database management
- Be able to manage time and resources effectively.
40 hours per week, Monday to FridayApply for this vacancy