Buyer Services Executive
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
Our mission is to bring new perspectives, energy and more innovative ways of working to extend our value within the automotive industry.
We are looking for a full time Buyer Services Executive to join our team at Chelmsford. The role reports to the Auction Centre Manager (ACM) and will be responsible for delivering the buyer services strategy on site.
Principle Responsibilities Include:
- Be responsible for all local buyer accounts
- Drive and support buyer campaigns
- Support local buyer services reporting
- Promote sales via social media platforms
- Encourage buyers to sign up for funding partners
- Be visible at registration point and throughout sales, on the auction hall to engage better and solicit feedback, impart relevant company information
- Develop buyer presentation packs
- Be responsible for buyer attendance
- Maintain and grow the existing buyer base
- Attend marketing calls and group buyer calls
- Support any wider buyer services projects as required
- Champion continuous improvement throughout the function.
- Experience working in a customer service environment.
- Ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Organisation and time management skills
- Able to work at pace.
- High level IT literacy in all core Microsoft programmes and database management.
- Experience in the remarketing industry (preferred but not essential).
42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits that reflect the value we place on our employees and help make Aston Barclay Group a great place to work. These include:
- 33 days leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- The ability to purchase upto an additional 5 days leave per annum
- Enhanced sick/maternity/paternity/adoption policies
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover 2 x salary
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Early finish on your birthday