Buyer Services Administrator
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a full time Administrator to join our busy Buyer Services team based at our head office site in Normanton.
Principle responsibilities include:
• Maintain & grow the existing buyer base.
• Carry out all administrative duties within Buyer Services.
• Provide exceptional levels of Customer Service.
• Be the first point of contact for inbound calls.
• Provide accurate and timely reporting.
• Cleanse the data base of inactive accounts, update the system and report.
• Work with the central team to carry out the system administration for buyer fee amendments.
• Support the implementation of CRM by cleansing, capturing and inputting data as required
• Keep all systems up to date with customer contact details.
• Close accounts & remove access where required & in a timely manner.
• Follow all “how to” processes document accurately.
• Update GDPR preferences within AMS.
• Support the chasing of debts where relationship can be utilised.
• Actively feedback in team meetings including presenting activity carried out on portfolio
• Respond to queries via email & over the telephone, providing exceptional customer service every time.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the delivery of client SLA and KPI’s are
being met across the Buyer Services team.
• Provide support for buyers where they require – how to use the website/app functions and performing website login resets for users as needed.
• Manage customer complaints effectively & escalate issues for resolution where required.
• Take responsibility for enhancing the customers overall experience.
• Support the continuous improvement plan by communicating ideas and suggestions in team meetings and 1-2-1’s.
• Strong administration skills and experience.
• Experienced in data entry and processing.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Computer literate with good Microsoft Office skills.
• Ability to always provide exceptional levels of customer service.
• Organisation and time management skills be able to work at pace.
40 hours per week, Monday to FridayApply for this vacancy