We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a part time Auction Assistant to join our busy Wakefield team. This role is to support with the running of our auctions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
• Provide exceptional service to all our customers and clients.
• Be responsible for the end to end buyer registration process.
• Be responsible for customer enquiries.
• Carry out administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy.
• Serve at the counter.
• Answer the phone.
• Field all enquiries from customers & vendors.
• Prepare documentation to support Sale Day activities including creation of catalogues.
• Prepare the rostrum for Sale Day.
• Produce the Sales Catalogue.
• Reconcile the payment drawer daily.
• Manage provisional bids as required.
• Process payments from buyers.
• Complete the 2 way process post sale.
• Manage DVLA & legal requests for information.
• Oversee that all invoices are prepared & sent to buyers, including delivery, with support
from Accounts Assistant.
• Liaise with Accounts Assistant within branch to ensure debt is controlled.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast paced
- operations function.
- Strong interpersonal and
- communication skills.
- Experience of producing high quality
- information to deadlines.
- Proven experience of delivering
- exceptional service to customers both
- personally and through a team.
- Organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Intermediate computer & Microsoft Office knowledge.
Part-time hours: 12 per week. £8.72 per hour.Apply for this vacancy