We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a 2 x Zero Hour Auction Assistants to join our team at our Westbury site.
These roles are on a Zero Hour Contract basis.
- Provide exceptional service to all our customers and clients.
- Be responsible for the end to end buyer registration process.
- Be responsible for customer enquiries.
- Carry out administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Register buyers
- Serve at the counter
- Answer the phone
- Field all enquiries from customers & vendors
- Prepare documentation to support Sale Day activities including creation of catalogues.
- Prepare the rostrum for Sale Day
- Produce the Sales Catalogue
- Reconcile the payment drawer daily
- Manage provisional bids as required
- Process payments from buyers
- Manage DVLA & legal requests for information
- Oversee that all invoices are prepared & sent to buyers, including delivery, with support from Auction Assistant
- Liaise with Accounts Assistant within branch to ensure debt is controlled.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate computer & Microsoft office knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisation & prioritisation skills
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Apply for this vacancy