Location: Prees Heath
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a full time Apprentice Administrator to join our busy team at our Prees Heath site.
- Carry out administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Fulfil the learning requirements for the Apprenticeship qualification.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Develop strong relationships across the business.
- Carry out administrative duties including answering the telephone, taking messages, filing, handling incoming and outgoing posts, emailing etc.
- Prepare documentation to support Sale Day activities.
- Update vehicle records as required in AMS.
- Serve at the counter.
- Field enquiries from customers & vendors.
- Escalate customer complaints to the relevant person where required.
- Create reports as requested.
- Undertake ad hoc duties as instructed.
- Meet all deadlines in relation to the Apprenticeship qualification.
- Seek out guidance & feedback at every opportunity, to allow the best possible results.
- Ensure regular progress discussions with line manager and tutor.
- Develop your knowledge and capabilities to undertake the role.
- Ensure that all records are accurate & compliant with GDPR at all times.
- Engage well with key stakeholders.
- Work as part of a team to meet the business needs.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Good communication skills, both orally and written.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
- Keen to develop a career in customer service.
As part of the apprenticeship you will complete a Customer Service Level 3 Qualification. Your college work will mean attending online learning and the learning aspect will occupy 20% of your employed time with the rest spent learning on the job and supporting the team.
40 hours per week - Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.00.