Location: Donington Park
We are the leading national independent auction group, led by quality people, driving the future of the remarketing industry through leading results, innovation, investment, excellence in technology and exceptional service.
Our mission is to bring new perspectives, energy and more innovative ways of working to extend our value within the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Admin Apprentice to join our team in Donington Park.
- Carry out administrative duties including answering the telephone, taking messages, filing, handling incoming and outgoing posts, emailing etc.
- Prepare documentation to support Auction Sale Day activities.
- Update vehicle records as required in the Auction Management System (AMS).
- Serve at the counter.
- Field enquiries from customers & vendors.
- Escalate customer complaints to the relevant person where required.
- Create reports as requested.
- Undertake ad hoc duties as instructed.
- Meet all deadlines in relation to the Apprenticeship qualification.
- Seek out guidance & feedback at every opportunity, to allow the best possible results.
- Ensure regular progress discussions with line manager and tutor.
- Develop your knowledge and capabilities to undertake the role.
- Ensure that all records are accurate & compliant with GDPR at all times.
- Engage well with key stakeholders.
- Work as part of a team to meet the business needs.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Good communication skills, both orally and written.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
As part of the apprenticeship you will complete a Customer Service Level 3 Qualification. Your college work will mean attending online learning and the learning aspect will occupy 20% of your employed time with the rest spent learning on the job and supporting the team.
40 hours per week - Monday to Friday 08.30am - 5.00pm. £5.98 per hour.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits that reflect the value we place on our employees and help make Aston Barclay Group a great place to work. These include:
- 25 days leave per annum + bank holidays
- The ability to purchase up to an additional 5 days leave per annum
- Enhanced sick/maternity/paternity/adoption policies
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover 2 x salary
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
- Early finish on your birthday